A 7-week Spiritual Program of Connection and Transformation
October 11 – November 22, 2020
S – Spiritual Group: We enrich our spiritual lives through the study and discussion of spiritual ideas / participation in activities as well as spiritually nurture ourselves with devotion to prayer and meditation.
O – Openness: We open our hearts and minds to share freely our thoughts, beliefs, and stories of our individual journeys. We do this in an atmosphere of safety and confidentiality that warmly welcomes others from the greater community.
U – Unity: We come together to experience and express our Oneness with each other, our human family and, indeed, the whole of creation, both material and spiritual.
L — Love: We put feet on the Power of Love through the support we offer to one another in our circles, especially during times of challenge. WE also serve the larger community through acts of sacred social service that, in turn, expand and enrich our own lives.
The purpose of SOUL Circles is to offer the opportunity to get to know others in our spiritual community on a deeper level than has been possible over these past months.
In response to individuals needs for greater connection, we are inviting everyone to participate in Soul Circles in the way that is most comfortable. Each Sunday the Lesson will be based on the book, Lessons of the Turtle, by Steve Goodier. When we come together in this way, as a ministry, we create a synergy that expands our connections and our awareness.
- During the following week, we have different people who are willing to facilitate meetings in their home, at church, and on zoom. The meetings will follow the guidelines of local authorities and the CDC. Social distancing and masks will be observed as appropriate.
- Individuals will sign-up for the group that works for them based on time and location. You will attend the same group for the entire 7 weeks. We also ask that you make a commitment to attend a minimum of 5 of the 7 meetings.
- Each participant is expected to purchase a copy of the book (see option below), and read the lessons each week prior to attending their group to participate in the conversations.
- Each participant will receive a booklet with questions and process that will invite them to take the material deeper.
- Each group will have an opportunity to engage as a group in an act of sacred social service that they choose.
It is important for us to know who would be interested in purchasing a book through Unity of Verde Valley. This book is offered on a print on demand basis and cost $15.00 each. Please click the link to place your order email@example.com
Group sign-ups will be online next week.